Organizational Development services enhance individual and company effectiveness. The approach focuses on helping individuals and leadership teams define their objectives and action plans and then develop the specific programs needed. We use our extensive tool kit of assessments, processes and methodologies and our deep expertise in leadership and team development to ensure successful implementation.
- Team Development: Help management teams to operate at their best through coaching, facilitating and skill building training.
- Coaching: Provide executive and performance coaching, using 360 and other assessments. Develop goals and action plans and ensure ongoing focus and progress.
- Organizational Design: Evaluate organizational structures and designs and recommend alternatives to ensure alignment with the company’s culture and desired direction.
- Management Development: Design and deliver management development training programs.
- Incentive/Compensation Plans: Develop various types of incentive plans for all levels within the organization that reward individuals or teams for desired results.
- Performance Management: Develop customized performance management programs that are linked to the organization’s business objectives and support the desired culture.
- Compensation systems are “out of whack” with the market or are not producing the kinds of returns commensurate with the level of investment
- Organizational changes are being met with lots of resistance
- Communication and cooperation among team members or across departments is lacking – there is a silo mentality
- Declining profits require a downsizing and reorganization of remaining functions
- The right people may not be in the right roles to support the company’s desired direction