Nathaniel Guild Rd.
Sharon, MA 02067
Fax (781) 784-0490
The Strategic Management Consulting Group helps clients "take their organizations
to the next level". We combine the discipline of planning with our competencies
in organizational and financial management to help clients operationalize
their strategic thinking and achieve their short- and long-range objectives.
- Advisory services to the CEO and Board: Provide objective
expertise and counsel to Senior and Board management in assessing and
deciding among opportunities and direction for the company.
- Strategic plans (long- and short-range): Conduct planning sessions
to develop the strategic plans and translate them into actionable steps.
- Strategy and operating support for Mergers / acquisitions / divestitures:
Help the leadership team evaluate and proactively plan for new opportunities
- Sourcing and analysis of financing / recapitalization needs: Provide
the financial analysis, decision support and sourcing of capital for
mid- and long-range objectives.
- Business valuations: Conduct in-depth analyses and market-based
assessments to facilitate decision making regarding business opportunities.
- Strategic partner agreements and negotiations: Develop the
preliminary agreements and provide support for meaningful dialogue and
decision making regarding partnership arrangements.
[ Founders] [Contact]