Nathaniel Guild Rd.
Sharon, MA 02067
Fax (781) 784-0490
The HR Consulting Group provides organizational and reward system design
services that enhance company effectiveness. The Group's approach involves
helping individuals and leadership teams define their objectives and action
plans and then develop the specific programs and services to ensure successful
- Organizational Improvement: Research, identify and address
organizational effectiveness issues. Conduct assessments that provide
a clear picture of the current situation and the action plans to move
- Planning: Help clients clarify their vision, values, and goals
and determine what they need to do to achieve their vision.
- Team Development: Design and facilitate team-building programs,
incorporating insight and action learning.
- Coaching: Provide executive and performance coaching, using
360 and other assessments. Develop goals and action plans and ensure
ongoing focus and progress.
- Organizational Design: Evaluate organizational structures and
designs and recommend alternatives to ensure alignment with the company's
culture and desired direction.
- Management Development: Design and deliver management development
training programs. Participants work on actual department challenges
so that they are learning while producing important work results.
- Base Pay: Evaluate, refine and develop base pay systems, including
job documentation, job evaluation, benchmarking / competitive analyses
and salary ranges.
- Incentive Plans: Develop various types of incentive plans for
all levels within the organization that reward individuals or teams
for desired results.
- Executive Compensation: Assess the competitiveness of the
total compensation package of key executives and design short-and long-term
incentive plans that support achievement of key strategies.
- Recognition Programs: Develop various types of reward and recognition
programs that reward individuals or teams for desired behaviors.
- Custom Surveys: Design and conduct custom compensation surveys
to obtain the most relevant information for the client or association.
- Communication: Develop effective employee communication strategies
and content. The communications aspect is critical to the success of
any reward program.
- Implementation: Provide guidance and tools for the successful
implementation and ongoing management of compensation programs.
- Performance Management: Develop customized performance management
programs that are linked to the organization's business objectives and
support the desired culture. Provide goal setting training and related
[ Founders] [Contact]